Fabulosity

Saturday, October 29, 2011

White Beach Branch Activity

For our church fall activity this year, we went camping at White Beach and had a chili cook-off!  These pics show the area above the beach that I posted last June.  We were able to stay in an adorable, rustic cabin up on a cliff overlooking the port.  The next day, Chas and I went snorkeling while Shantae stayed on the beach and read-she's not really into the whole swimming/snorkeling thing.  But she got some good reading time in while we braved the deeps!  By the time we started back toward the beach the tide had gone out enough that we walked half the way back!  Overall, it was a great weekend!

 Cute kitty that lives by the cabins.  We also had two cute baby lizards living inside our cabin.  Good thing they don't freak me out!  I just thought they were adorable!
 Ignore the stupid date - my camera is dumb.  I miss Alyssa's camera!!1



 Our cabin was the one on the far left.

 At breakfast the next morning at a cafe down the hill from our cabin.




No comments:

Post a Comment