Fabulosity

Monday, September 19, 2011

Okinawa Zoo - July 4, 2011

The local Zoo here is only a ten minute drive from our house, but the buildings here are so packed and crammed in together--you'd never know!  We went on a REALLY hot and humid day, so we traveled through a lot quicker than I'd like to.  However, since it's so close I'll be going back in the "winter" when the temps are in the 60-70 range!  The funniest part of the zoo is the entrance/exit sign, and all of the hand-drawn signs warning you of all the dangers.  I'll post the funny signs in another entry--there are so many funny signs here that I've had to collect them.  I'll let ya know when I post the "funny sign" entry!  For now, enjoy the zoo!







 You can actually see these fruit bats all over the place at dusk.  They are HUGE!
 Look!  We found King Julian from Madagascar!
 I'd rather hold it, thank you very much.




 This elephant did tricks for us!  I'll post a video of it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment