Fabulosity

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bios on the Hill

This place was AMAZING!  Then again, so is everything here...  We spent around two hours at this park and still didn't see 1/3 of it (the humidity got the better of us, so we had to call it a day).  Sorry about the amount of pics to look through, but really, it's so dang hard picking just a few!!  I'm excited to go back here when it's a little cooler and we can spend more time (and when I know the language better:-).  Enjoy!!!!!

 Try to ignore the geek and focus on the beautiful flowers!  I shouldn't make fun (yet I will), but a lot of the people here make the peace sign in ALL of their pics.  So I'm just trying to be a "local!"



 Awww, shucks, it's just such a tender moment!
 This was the beginning of a boat ride to see a lot of amazing things...although we couldn't understand a bit of what the tour guide was saying; we still got to see come cool things!

 Mom, you, Gena, and Katie would go nuts over the floral life here!  They have fern curls the size of my ARM!  Not kidding!  Everything is size humongous here!

 Don't look mom...it's a snake (lot's of them around here--I think they're cute!).


This last shot is a video clip of the last of our boat ride.  I wanted you to be able to get a feel for what it's like to not understand any of the language around you.  Makes me feel like a "stupid American" pretty much everywhere I go.  However, I'm signed up to take language classes starting next month.  Yeah!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Thanks for video. I'm laughing so hard. Yes, makes me feel like a stupid American too. :) I'm sure if I could speak the language his tour guide info would have been fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete